Action Sandy Hill is always looking for volunteers to help with its work in our community.
Just send an email to email@example.com outlining how you would most like to contribute. For example:
- Become a Block Representative
- Help with Community Events
- Help recruit new members to ASH
- Help with communications, newsletters and website
- Join the Bylaw Committee
- Join the Tree and Community Greening Group
- Help with the Town & Gown Committee
- Join the Save Sandy Hill Committee
- Join the ASH Planning Committee
- Help with Traffic Calming and Transportation issues
- Join our Board of Directors
- Or anything else that we do!!
If you’re not sure how best to get involved, come along to one of our monthly board meetings, take the pulse of the community and speak to any member of the board.