Sandy Hill’s One & Only Arts & Crafts Fair
November 17, 2018
For one space, and as per terms below:
Fee if paid before May 31, 2018 $50 / After May 31, 2018 $60
To pay vendor fee, CLICK HERE
Facility and terms
- This is a juried show with emphasis on quirky, original and quality work. All items for sale must be individually produced by the applicant. (No mass-produced items please.) To avoid disappointment, the jury encourages vendors to offer for sale some items valued at under $50.00.
- Every vendor is responsible for processing his/her sales transactions.
- A space measures at least 8 feet by 5 feet. A rectangular table of 6 feet by 2½ feet and two chairs will be provided.
- A raffle will be held during the Fair. A condition of vendor participation is a donation to the raffle of an item made by them valued at $20.00 or less. Items will be collected on the morning of the Fair.
- There is free parking in the community centre parking lot; entrance off Sweetland St.
- There is a loading zone at the front entrance but please take care not to take up the handicapped parking space there.
- Cancellation/refund policy: if you have paid and then need to cancel the fee paid will be refunded (less $10.00 to cover administration costs) so long as you let us know before 20th October 2018 (4 weeks prior to the event).
Posters about the Fair will be put up in the Sandy Hill area, on Action Sandy Hill’s website, and ads will be placed in local newspapers and on social media. Cards will be distributed in residential mailboxes.
Vendors will receive a digital version of the Fair’s poster, which they are encouraged to print and post in their area, at work and on their social media.
This event is hosted by Action Sandy Hill, which is an incorporated, not-for-profit, community association that represents and promotes Sandy Hill and its residents. A portion of the proceeds from the event will be donated to a community arts initiative.